Welcome to the quick reference tax resources page. What are you looking for?
- Franchise Tax Board Forms/Information
- Enterprise Zone Address Lists/Maps
- TEA Address Lists/Maps
- Hiring Credit Voucher Applications/Forms
- Other Links
Franchise Tax Board Forms/Information
Residents file this form to claim the Enterprise Zone Employee Credit.
Businesses file this form with your California Tax Return to claim Enterprise Zone Benefits.
This booklet contains detailed instructions on Enterprise Zone benefits, including worksheets to help in the computation of EZ benefits.
This is the Manual used by the Franchise Tax Board for review of Enterprise Zone Benefits.
If you cannot find the answers you are looking for at any of the above numbers, you may call the Enterprise Zone Hotline at (916) 845-3464 for more information.
Enterprise Zone Address Lists/Maps
- EZ Address List
- Eligible Addresses (December 2011)
- Eligible Parcels (September 2011)
- Enterprise Zone Map (September 2011)
Please note that some addresses included in the Enterprise Zone may not show up on either of these lists. Please view the Eligibility page for more information on this topic.
TEA Address Lists/Maps
Please note that some addresses included in the TEA may not show up on either of these lists. Please view the Hiring Credit Voucher page for more information on this topic.
- TEA Map
- TEA Map – North County
- TEA Map – South County
- TEA Map – City of Salinas
- TEA Map – City of Gonzales
- TEA Map – City of Soledad
- TEA Map – City of Greenfield
- TEA Map – King City
Hiring Credit Voucher Applications/Forms
- Hiring Credit Voucher Application
Use this form when applying for a Hiring Credit Voucher.
- Income Verification Worksheet
Submit this form with the Hiring Credit Voucher Application when applying for a voucher utilizing the “Economically Disadvantaged Individual” category.
- Acceptable Documentation to Verify Hiring Credit Eligibility
A list of all categories for “Qualified Employees,” including detailed descriptions, and acceptable documentation to submit with the Hiring Credit Voucher Application to verify the employee’s eligibility.